Current Opportunities in Regina
SIMAN AUTO SALES is a Regina family-owned, used vehicle dealership that has been in operation since 1998, offering both sales & service for over 25 years.
Located in the prime automotive sector of Regina on Broad Street, Siman Auto Sales is one of the largest independent dealerships in Southern Saskatchewan.
If you have a strong background in general vehicle maintenance and you desire to play a key role on a small but busy environment team, then this role is for you.
You are able to diagnose and complete mechanical repairs on a wide variety of vehicle makes & models.
You are thorough & methodical.
You have the ability to work in a physically demanding, dynamic environment, with changing priorities, yet meet target deadlines.
You can lead a team or can act as contributing member, doing both senior & junior roles as needed.
Your duties will include:
- Completing mechanical inspections and diagnosis on newly acquired vehicles for inventory;
- Assisting to identify potential mechanical repairs with sales team members;
- Performing routine vehicle maintenance such as fluid changes/flushes, tire installation & balancing, brakes, on inventory and customer vehicles;
- (May include entire engine, transmission, rebuilds or replacements)
- Contributing to overall customer satisfaction at the dealership;
- Supply, secure & maintain your personal tools is a must;
- Journey designation is NOT a requirement, but multiple years of experience is preferred. However, SAS will entertain assistance towards journey designation, if an appropriate apprentice candidate is selected.
Competitive compensation including a Bonus model awaits the successful candidate. (salary vs flat book rate)
Please include salary anticipation via recent T4 info when you apply.
Only successfully screened applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Send resumés to : firstname.lastname@example.org