Current Opportunities in Regina
SIMAN AUTO SALES is a Regina familyowned, used vehicle dealership that has been in operation since 1998, offering both sales & service for the past 23 years.
Located in the prime automotive sector of Regina on Broad Street, Siman Auto Sales is one of the largest independent dealerships in Southern Saskatchewan.
If you have a strong background in general vehicle maintenance and you desire to play a key role on a small but busy environment team, then this role is for you.
You are able to diagnose and complete mechanical repairs on a wide variety of vehicle makes & models.
You are thorough & methodical.
You have the ability to work in a physically demanding, dynamic environment, with changing priorities, yet meet target deadlines.
You can lead a team or can act as contributing member, doing both senior & junior roles as needed.
Your duties will include:
- Completing mechanical inspections and diagnosis on newly acquired vehicles for inventory;
- Assisting to identify potential mechanical repairs with sales team members;
- Performing routine vehicle maintenance such as fluid changes/flushes, tire installation & balancing, brakes, on inventory and customer vehicles;
- (May include entire engine, transmission, rebuilds or replacements)
- Contributing to overall customer satisfaction at the dealership;
- Supply, secure & maintain your personal tools is a must;
- Journey designation is NOT a requirement, but multiple years of experience is preferred. However, SAS will entertain assistance towards journey designation, if an appropriate apprentice candidate is selected.
Competitive compensation including a Bonus model awaits the successful candidate. (salary vs flat book rate)
Located in the prime automotive sector of Regina on Broad Street, Siman Auto Sales is one of the largest independent dealerships in Southern Saskatchewan,Please include salary anticipation via recent T4 info when you apply. Only successfully screened applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Beneficial personal attributes :
- You have a valid class 5 drivers license & drive standard transmission and a clean drivers abstract
- You have knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance
- You are strong physically with no weight limitations
- You can multitask & change priorities on the fly
- You have a cando willing attitude
- You are clean, organized & respectful
Main duties will include:
- Dropping off & picking up vehicles from detail wash shop, bodywork or mechanic shops and parts for repair
- Light duty vehicle maintenance such as tire swaps, oil changes, fluid tops ups & battery changes
- Arranging & parking cars for presentation on the dealership lot
- Daily vehicle inventory & key control, plus vehicle security lock check each night
- Removing snow from vehicles and testing or changing batteries in winter
- Remove old & apply new SAS sales logo bumper & window stickers
- Install dealer plates to potential client vehicles for test drives
- Assisting both the front sales team & back mechanic shop members as needed
The successful candidate will work from 9:00 6:00, 5 days/week (4 weekdays + Saturdays) with 1 weekday off (day is negotiable)
Compensation is hourly starting at $15/hour (pending experience) plus a modest companypaid health benefits package awaits the successful candidate.
Please apply with resume and 3 recent references to email@example.com by July 23/2022
Only potential candidates will be contacted for an interview to be held onsite following screening process.
Start date can be available immediately or within notice guidelines.