CALL US TOLL FREE
SIMAN AUTO SALES is a locally owned, used vehicle dealership that has been in operation since 1998. Siman Auto Sales has served its customers under the mantra "Large enough to make a difference, small enough to care" for the last 16 years. With a bigger location, a Thrifty car rental franchise, a Hisun motorsports franchise and a service department, Siman Auto Sales is one of the largest independent dealerships in Southern Saskatchewan.
Current Opportunities in Regina
SIMAN AUTO SALES is a Regina owned, used vehicle sales & service dealership, that has been in operation since 1998. Siman Auto Sales has served its customers under the mantra "Large enough to make a difference, Small enough to care" for over 20 years, and has become one of the largest independent dealerships in Southern Saskatchewan.
Siman Auto Sales is currently seeking a Lot Attendant & Tire specialist. If you have an enthusiasm for vehicles and previous dealership experience, then you should apply today!
Non-vaccinated & vaccinated candidates are both equally welcome to apply. Medical status is not a requirement.
Beneficial personal attributes:
- You have a valid class 5 driver’s license
- You are able to drive a standard transmission
- You have a clean driver’s abstract
- You have knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance
- You are strong physically with no weight limitations
- You enjoy working closely with a small team
- You can multi-task & change priorities on the fly
- You have a ‘’can-do’’ willing attitude
- You are customer focused
- You are clean, organized & respectful
Main duties will include:
- Dropping off & picking up vehicles from detail wash shop, bodywork or mechanic shops
- Dropping off & picking up parts for repair to inventory
- Light duty vehicle maintenance such as tire swaps, oil changes, fluid tops ups & battery changes
- Arranging & parking cars for presentation on dealership lot
- Daily vehicle inventory & key control, plus vehicle security lock check & count each night
- Removing snow from vehicles in winter and light dust-off cleaning in summer
- Testing & charging batteries in the winter
- Remove old & apply new SAS sales logo bumper & window stickers
- Install dealer plates to potential client vehicles for test drives
- Assisting the both the front sales team & back mechanic shop members as needed
- Maintaining overall cleanliness of dealership lot & back shop appearance
The successful candidate will work from 9:00 – 6:00, 5 days/week (4 weekdays + Saturdays) with 1 weekday off (day is negotiable)
Compensation is hourly starting at $15/hour plus a modest health benefit package awaits the successful candidate.
Please apply with resume and 3 references to email@example.com by October 22
Only a select few potential candidates will be contacted for an interview to be held onsite on October 23
Hours of Operation
- Regina Sales
- Regina Service
Monday - Saturday
9:00am - 6:00pm
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday - Sunday